Is your skin feeling a little bit lackluster? Dreaming of getting your dewy skin back? We got you covered.
Hyaluronic acid is a water-loving compound and one of the main components of the skin's connective tissue, it is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue, and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist.
However, the natural aging process and exposure to things like ultraviolet radiation from the sun, tobacco smoke and pollution can decrease its amounts in the skin.
Hyaluronic acid supplements can help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Topical treatments can soothe redness and dermatitis, while injections can make skin appear firmer.
Handcrafted in small batches in California, our Intense Soothing Serum formulation is the most effective and luxurious Hyaluronic Acid serum on the market and has been designed with the unique healing and barrier building benefits of five varying sizes of Sodium Hyaluronate including 110,000 daltons Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Unique healing benefits that only come from a synergistic combination of varying sizes of Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydrates and soothes sensitized skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate: penetrates the epidermis and dermis, hydrating the skin from inside.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: helps hold water on the skin’s surface, maintaining hydration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: forms a protective film on the skin, minimizing the impact of harmful environmental pollutants.
- Allantoin, Calendula Extract, Oat Meal Extract: soothe skin.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): moisturizes the skin while minimizing the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Pat a few drops of serum onto your skin in an upward motion for 30 seconds morning and night immediately after cleansing your face. Follow with your moisturizer.
- Avoid the eye area, let it absorb.
- Keep in a cool area, away from heat.