1. Check what kind of face mask you are wearing - Do use skin-friendly fabric, soft and breathable ones in the summer is a must. Silk is the best fabric because it stays cool, and naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial & non-irritating. Make sure to wash your silk face mask after each use to keep it clean.
2. Simplify your skincare routine, use simple cleanser and moisturizer. This is not the time to add a lot of active ingredients to your skincare routine, especially retinol if you haven't used it before.
3. Invest in a high-quality silk pillowcase. Make sure not to irritate your already sensitive skin during sleep. We offer the softest and highest quality silk pillowcase on the market. It's hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, and non-irritating.
4. Diet - we are what we eat. Lay low on sugar and dairy, they are known to cause inflammation. Have you noticed that your skin got better during the lockdown? It's not a coincidence, you are in more control of what you eat at home instead of going out to restaurants.
5. Do consult your doctor if you get maskne. This is a different type of acne and should be treated with caution.